The Income Tax Department just announced new notice for more than 20750 vacancies of IT Officer, Executive, AO cadre and many other posts to apply at www.incometaxindia.gov.in official website. All the candidate who wants to apply for Income Tax Recruitment 2018 vacancy is advised that before going to apply this recruitment please conformed all required eligibility criteria like age limit, educational qualification, physical standard etc. Official Notification is given below.
Income Tax Recruitment 2018
The Income Tax Department is getting ready to update a most hopeful job notification for recruiting well qualified and eligible staffs and according to the notice, there are 20750 numbers of empty positions will be released in the Income Tax Recruitment 2018. If you are eligible for this job then Apply Now online. Those candidates who fulfill the minimum required criteria of job profile. Currently, it is a great opportunity for all those career-oriented youth who’s since quite a long time seeking the newest notice of forthcoming careers in IT Department to secure their potential. We’re comfortable about this job promotes of school-based Sarkari Naukri will allow every sensible unemployed person. All the excited and dynamic participants that are seeking to seize vacancy in tax office must have an important qualification for planning more.
Income Tax Recruitment 2018 Latest Vacancies Details
|Name of the Organization:||Income Tax Department, India|
|Total Number of Posts:||20,750 Empty Vacancies|
|Post-Wise Details:||Income Tax Officer|
|Inspector of Income Tax|
|Type of Job:||Sarkari Naukri|
- Organization Name: Income Tax Department
- Job Category: Central Government Jobs
- Job Placement: Anywhere in India
- Apply Mode: Online/ Offline
- Total Vacancies: Approx 20750 posts
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Income Tax Officer
- PS cadre
- AO Cadre
- Group “C”
- TA/ Steno Grade-II
- Notice Server/ LDC
- Executive Assistants
Upcoming IT Department Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Educational/Academic Qualifications: Qualifications in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Science from a Government approved board or university or institution.
- Matriculation (10th pass)
- HSC (12th pass)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Typing speed of 15 wpm in Hindi & 20 wpm in English
Age Limit: Must not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years.
Examination Fee: For application fee category wise, contenders need to refer official notification.
Pay Scale (per month): All the appointed candidates are assured to get an attractive Pay Band.
Modes of Selection:
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
How to Apply For Income Tax Recruitment 2018
- If you are eligible for Income Tax Recruitment 2018 then apply online through www.incometaxindia.gov.in.
- Go to www.incometaxindia.gov.in in and find Income Tax Recruitment 2018.
- Find out “IT Department Recruitment 2018” link and then click on it.
- Click on Online Application for Various Examinations of Income Tax.
- Download the application form and fill all the details.
- Attach required documents and relevant certificates.
- After submitting the application form, take print out of application form.
Income Tax Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online Now
official Portal: Www.incometaxindia.gov.in