Get Info About STATE BANK OF INDIA Jobs vacancy of 2018. This page is all about SBI Recruitment 2018. SBI is India’s largest Banking and Financial Bank in Assets, Deposits, Profits, Branches, Customers, and Employees. It is a Government of India (GOI) owned corporation established on 01st July 1955 and nationalized by the RBI. Currently, 30% banking sector is managed by SBI. SBI Recruitment 2018 list will be updated here every time when new SBI vacancy list released for Indian candidates for various jobs.
SBI Recruitment 2018 / SBI Jobs Vacancy Apply Online | www.sbi.co.in
The division is quickly released from by the huge quantity of existing opportunities in-State Bank of India within the year. The hiring panel may ask appropriate and qualified Indian People to use their programs in the articles given below. Right now, it is a banking behemoth and has 20% market share in deposits and loans among Indian commercial banks. Like this past year the state SBI Notice 2018 for Clerical Cadre Expert Cadre Officials Scale Official, Mature Supervisor along with other openings may submit. SBI Recruitment 2018 – People who wish to get this opportunity should have minimal certification necessary to join SBI. These applicants having a Master’s Diploma in control or skills like Bachelor’s Diploma may go without a doubt for this hiring. Visiting age requirements, candidates optimum 30 years old as on stop day described within the notice and should have minimal 21 years. Just these participants who satisfy requirements that are qualified may utilize their types. Stay.
SBI Recruitment 2018-19, 255 Officer Vacancies, Apply Online, Application Form and Notification Details are available in www.gicofindia.com
SBI Recruitment 2018 – State Bank of India (SBI) released official notice for the recruitment of Relationship Manager, Customer Relationship Executive & Various Posts, further details are given below. All the candidate who wish to apply for SBI Recruitment 2018 vacancy is advised that before going to apply this recruitment please confirmed all required eligibility criteria like age limit, educational qualification, physical standard etc. Official Notification is given below.
Name of Organization: SBI Recruitment 2018
Total Number of Vacancies: 255 Posts
Name of Posts: Officers
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Sales Head||1||40 to 50 Years|
|2||Products, Investments & Research Head||1|
|3||Operations Head||1||35 to 45 Years|
|4||Manager (Business Development)||1||30 to 40 Years|
|5||Manager (Business Process)||1|
|6||Central Research Team||4|
|7||Acquisition Relationship Manager||21||20 to 35 Years|
|8||Relationship Manager||120||23 to 35 Years|
|9||Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||15||25 to 40 Years|
|10||Investment Counsellor||25||23 to 35 Years|
|11||Customer Relationship Executive||65||20 to 35 Years|
- Educational Qualification and Experience Details: Graduate/ MBA/ PGDM from recognized University.
- Application Fee: Rs.600/- for General & OBC Category (Rs.100/- for SC/ST PWD)
How to Apply For SBI Recruitment 2018
Important date: April 10, 2018
SBI PO Recruitment 2018 www.sbi.co.in 2313 Probationary Officer Vacancies, Apply Online, Syllabus, Admit Card, Call Letter, Results and Notification Details
Recently SBI has announced 2313 Probationary Officer Vacancies. Interested candidates can apply SBI PO Recruitment 2018 www.sbi.co.in. All the candidate who wishes to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2018 vacancy is advised that before going to apply this recruitment please confirmed all required eligibility criteria like age limit, educational qualification, physical standard etc. Official Notification is given below.
State Bank of India (SBI) invites the Application Form from eligible candidates for the Recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO) in State Bank of India, further details are given below.
Name of Organization: SBI PO Recruitment 2018
Total Number of Vacancies: 2313 Posts
Name of Posts:
- Probationary Officer (PO): 2313 Posts (Gen-1010, OBC-606, SC-347, ST-350)
- Pay: Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
- Age Limit: 21 to 30 Years
- Educational Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University before 31-08-2016
- Application Fee: Rs.600/- General & Others (Rs.100 for SC/ST/PWD)
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
- Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1-hour duration
- English Language: 30 Questions / 30 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 35 Questions / 35 Marks
- Reasoning Ability: 35 Questions / 35 Marks
Phase – II: Main Examination:
- Objective Test: The Objective Test of 3 hours duration consists of 4 sections for total 200 marks.
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude: 45 Questions / 60 Marks (Duration 60 minutes)
- Data Analysis & Interpretation: 35 Questions / 60 Marks (Duration 45 minutes)
- General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness: 40 Questions / 40 Marks (Duration 35 minutes)
- English Language: 35 Questions / 40 Marks (Duration 40 minutes)
- Descriptive Test: The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with 50 marks will be a Test of English
Phase – III: Group Discussion (20 marks) & Interview (30 marks)
How to Apply For SBI PO Recruitment 2018
- If you are eligible for SBI PO Recruitment 2018 then apply online through www.rajuvas.org.
- Go to www.rajuvas.org in and find SBI PO Recruitment 2018.
- All eligible and interested candidates are required to apply www.sbi.co.in website online form from 07/02/2018 to 06/03/2018
SBI Recruitment 2018 Latest Updated Details
Organization Name: STATE BANK OF INDIA
Total No. of Vacancies: 17000 (expected)
|Upcoming State Bank of India Recruitments||Total Posts||Due Date|
|SBI Clerk Recruitment||N/A||Update Soon|
|SBI Probationary (PO) Officer Recruitment||N/A||Update Soon|
|SBI Specialist Officer (SO) Recruitment||N/A||Update Soon|
State Bank of India Upcoming Vacancy Names (SBI Recruitment 2018):-
- Probationary Officers (PO)
- Specialist Cadre Officers (SO)
- JMGS Scale-I Officer
- MMGS Scale-II Officer
- Clerk (Clerical Cadre)
- Junior Associates (JA)
- Junior Agriculture Associates (JAA)
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- Job Category: Central Govt Banking Sector Jobs
Job Placement: Anywhere in India
Submission Process: In the On-line mode
Age Limit: Age limit should be between 21 years to 30 years.
Educational Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics
Selection Process: Personal Interview & Online test.
Application Fee: All The Eligible Candidates should Have to pay of Rs. 100/-. Payment of fee using online payment.
It has 6 associate banks which are State Bank of Patiala (SBP), State Bank of Mysore (SBM), State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH), State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur (SBBJ), State Bank of Travancore (SBT) and Bharatiya Mahila Bank. SBI has a network of more than 19000 branches around India.
How to Apply Online SBI Vacancy 2018 / SBI Jobs Openings Notification – www.sbi.co.in?
- Open the official website www.sbi.co.in and click on a Careers link available in a homepage at the top.
- Click on Notification link and download the notification pdf file and then read all the details with instructions.
- Choose the tab titled as Apply Online Now. Then submit your Name, Professional Details, and Email-ID to register the new application.
- A Provisional Registration Number along with Password will appear on your screen and Re-login to fill up the mandatory fields.
- Upload your images of photographs, signature, and certificates and press FINAL SUBMIT to register.
- Save it and print form.
The latest SBI Jobs 2018 Online Application link attached with this page and we will update this page every time when new SBI Jobs 2018 released. You will get notifications for SBI Recruitment 2018 and how to apply for SBI Jobs 2018 online using www.sbi.co.in.